Export Outlook to PDF 4.13Relief Software – Freeware – Windows
Program to save Outlook messages to PDF:
- Exports messages from multiple Outlook folders to PDF at once.
- Converts PST data files and Outlook mailboxes to PDF.
- Creates the original Outlook folder structure on a disk or network share.
- Automatically renames, overwrites, or skips existing PDF files.
- Saves message attachments, inserting links to saved files in the message header.
Organize Outlook export to PDF:
- Can download external images in the HTML text of the message.
- Can move exported messages to the selected Outlook folder or delete them.
- Allows you to save emails for a certain period.
- Provides the ability to customize the page settings of PDF documents.
- Configures the message header, including CC and BCC if needed.
- Uses macros in the names of PDF files to specify the resulting documents as needed, as well as automatically sort them.
Automatically save email from Outlook to PDF:
- Integrates with Outlook rules by automatically exporting incoming and outgoing messages to PDF.
- Command line allows you to archive email to PDF from batch files and PowerShell scripts.
- Allows you to save Outlook emails to a PDF on a schedule.
Export Outlook to PDF is a Freeware software in the category Communications developed by Relief Software.
The latest version of Export Outlook to PDF is 4.13, released on 05/17/2019. It was initially added to our database on 02/16/2019.
Export Outlook to PDF runs on the following operating systems: Windows.
Export Outlook to PDF has not been rated by our users yet.
Write a review for Export Outlook to PDF!
with UpdateStar freeware.